If you haven’t fallen under the spell of a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes at some point in your life, then you must have some serious superpowers—and this latest collection may just put an end to your successful streak of avoiding the inevitable. These babies come in juicy, eye-popping shades of suede that are nearly impossible to resist. And though I’ve never been all too crazy about the infamous Lita shoe (is this fashion blasphemy?), there’s something oh-so-seductive about this orange and red version that makes me wish I could strut my stuff in a 5-inch pair of heels. JC, looks like you’ve done it again!
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS