While you may not be lucky enough to live in London and thus bask in the glory that is the Topshop Oxford Street flagship store, the Internet, bless its little heart, has now graciously provided us all with a chance to take part in TS’s new and amazing online secret shop.
This not-so-secret fashion garden of sorts is home to a bevy of beautiful, hand-crafted, limited edition pieces by designers hailing from both sides of the pond, including VG favorite Pamela Love. In this secret garden, you will find trinkets, sky-high wedges, Victorian-inspired dresses and many more items to sit and endlessly fantasize over.
See something you like? Better fetch it quick. The secret is spreading and these babies ain’t gonna be around forever!
Pictured clockwise from top-left:
1. Tom Scott Cropped Tee, $600
2. Unique Archive S/S ’10 Blue and Grey Surfboard Print Dress, $190
3. Nasir Mazhar Brass Two-Prong Hair Comb, $90
4. Pamela Love Silver Aztec Inspired Ring, $100
5. Michael Van Der Ham Blue Devore Velvet Platform Wedge, $190