Fei Fei Sun–ever since laying eyes on the alluring 22-year-old Chinese supermodel, we just can’t seem to get enough of her. From the hypnotic quality of her beautifully forlorn gaze, to the perfect symmetry of her super-pronounced cheekbones and full-lipped pout, Fei Fei appears to have stepped straight out of an Audrey Kawasaki painting to flaunt her stuff on the illustrious runways of Alexander Wang, Sonia Rykiel, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs and 3.1 Phillip Lim, among others. You may have also spotted Fei Fei recently in V Magazine’s June 2011 editorial Girls on Top , in British Vogue’s May 2011 spread Wedding Belles, and yep, even in Louis Vuitton’s fall-winter campaign preview.
What it all boils down to for us is this: Fei Fei’s got the look and we have a sneaking suspicion that this is just the beginning for the fast-rising Asian model, and we for one, are pumped. There has been much debate over the rise of Asian models as of late and whether this will all be defined as a moment or a movement in fashion history. While we sit tight hoping for the latter, we can only speculate for now—but one thing’s for sure, Fei Fei will definitely be going down as a trailblazing babe for the cause.
Put Your Best Fei Fei Forward
1. Blu Moon Summer Lovin’ Maxi Dress, $290 –or– Warehouse Leopard Maxi Dress, $89
2. Topshop Falcon Leopard Suede Cuff Sandals, $95 –or– Sam Edelman Gigi Leopard Thong Sandal, $60
3. Lila Jo Gold Romance Silk Flower, $12
4. F. Mancini Vintage Runway Earrings, $85 –or– Edwin Pearl Vintage Gold Drop Earrings, $25
5. Laura Elizabeth Brittany Cuff, $88
6. Sue Devitt Silky Matte Eyeshadow in Black Hill Range, $18
7. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Satin Vermillion Red, $19
8. Anna’s Antiques Vintage Gold-Tone Elephant Head Brooch, $4
Photographs of FeiFei courtesy of nymag.com