1. River Island Abstract Floral Shift Dress, $54
2. Fred Flare Rainbow Bright Tights, $16
3. ModCloth Tell the Chartreuse Coat, $58
4. Vintage 50’s Eyewear Light Bronze Horn Rim Cat Eyeglasses, $124
5. Conair Big Curls Travel Setter, $20
As far as fashion blogs go, there are many of us who are already well-acquainted with the likes of fashion demigoddesses Tavi of Style Rookie, Susie of Style Bubble, Dani of ChicMuse and Rumi of FashionToast. But rumor has it that there’s a new kid on the fashion-blogging block–and for us? Well, she’s like a breath of fresh air. 18-year-old Arabelle Sicardi is the purple-haired, cat-eye-bespectacled authority behind the one and only Fashion Pirate, a personal blog where Sicardi divulges her daily inspirations, musings and recommendations, along with her impressively original and always colorful style chronicles.
What sets Sicardi’s blog apart from the hundreds you’ve already seen (and quickly forgotten) you ask? Well, take a look at the two ensembles we’ve provided here and tell us yourself. Just seeing these photos had us falling in love with her all over again… and left us wanting more. Sicardi’s audacious fashion sensibility displays itself prominently in both looks–so of course, the first thing that occurred to us was that we had to break them down and package them up for you immediately (for purposes of maximum love/cop-ability). The first of the two calls to mind for us the bygone era of our childhood friend Lisa Frank and the second, the now bygone days of Deitch Projects. Both associations of course, remain highly positive in our book.
1. Quiksilver Camilla Shirt, $19
2. See by Chloe Cashmere-blend Knitted Heart Vest, $133
3. ModCloth Hibiscus Tea Shorts, $55
4. Le Double Ve Blue Houndstooth Blazer, $40
5. Vintage 50’s Eyewear Black Horn Rim Cat Eyeclasses, $124
6. APN Enterprise Royal Blue Sequin Bucket Bag, $17
Fashion Pirate—bookmark it!