After we caught a glimpse of accessories designer Emm Kuo’s upcoming F/W 2011-12 collection, we were ooohing and ahhhing all the way home. Quality materials and thoughtful construction–that is at the same time classic and unexpected–seriously up the luxe factor of these pieces in a way that renders the entire collection instantly appealing. The collection embodies feminine-edgy in the best of possible ways. It’s hard to choose favorites, but we were especially smitten with the rusty burgundy red specimen. Rectangular satchel with the chain strap, we’re lookin’ at you (and it’s got matte dutchess satin lining!). The top-handle bag and its sweet buckle straps is our other top pick, along with the two-toned portfolio clutch–a serious must-buy.
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS