Emma Watson is one of those people you really want to hate on because she’s so effortlessly stylish and pretty, but you can’t bring yourself to do it because she also happens to possess the personality and brains to back up all that beauty. This outfit, captured while Watson films for her latest gig with Lancôme, epitomizes the Brit’s signature style–feminine, classy, and never over-the-top girly.
Not only will you be timelessly très chic in this ensemble, but you’ll also be conveniently on-trend with this season’s penchant for nude colors:
1. Wyatt Nude Chiffon Accordian Pleat Dress, $108
2. Old Navy Leather Motorcycle Jacket, $149
3.Michael Antonio Mark Open Toed Bootie, $30 (On sale!)
4. Carlo Fellini Woven Raffia Clutch, $48
5. MAC Lipstick in Brave Red, $15
6. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Chimney Sweep, $14