Winter, I’ve had it. Consider this an act of protest. Ladies, let’s talk spring. Unless you’ve been hiding under a pile of salty, snow-covered rocks, you know that spring means BRIGHTS–especially bold oranges, yellows, and reds (although greens and blues will do too). Pair a shocking shade with your white jeans and some throwback gold jewelry and you officially embody everything there is to love about spring 2011. How easy.
BUT WAIT. The idea of a poppy orange piece got you panicked? I hear you over there all, But I’ll look like a walking hot dog stand! No need to fret–you can still embrace brights without going full-on Big Bird. SHOES TO THE RESCUE. Sandals, platforms, (or flatforms!) and pumps—oh my! No matter your skin tone, I guarantee that at least one pair of these babies will work for you.
Spring’s multicolored rainbow of sunny goodness is just a few clicks away and spring itself, a mere matter of months. So why don’t we all collectively close the chapter on infinite clouds, endless apathy, ceaseless sinus infections, and freezing commutes and begin to embrace the dazzling future that is our destiny.
1. Anita Abella Polka Dot Suede Flat, $84
2. Donald J. Pilner Pump, $184
3. Cole Haan Air Bacara Ballet Flat, $158
4. Jessica Simpson Acadia Pump, $80
5. L’Autre Chose Wedge, $59
6. Kate Spade New York Cheeky Flat, $62
7. Gabriella Rocha Quirina Flat, $36
8. Topshop Orange Suede Platform Court Shoes, $125
9. Glitter Pink Wedge Flatform, $98