Last week, we scored a few tips on how to keep our feet impervious to a bevy of wet weather conditions. But what about the times when we’re looking for a nice, toasty place to park our toes for the day? The infamous “Classic” Ugg boot is certainly out of the question, especially now that we’ve been enlightened on the “nasty” effects it has on feet, but we assure you that other, more tasteful options await. Take, for example, these awesome alternatives below, which will not only keep your feet comfy ‘n warm–but keep your name off the fashion ridicule list too.
1. Alloy Amelia Fur Boot, $43
2. Steve Madden Blizardd Boot, $83
3. Kelsi Dagger Glenda Fur Foldover Boot, $149
4. Vintage Après Ski Boots, $144 (Psst: Do a quick search for vintage Apres ski boots on both Etsy and Ebay and you’ll find a plethora of options!)
5. Manitobah Mukluks Tall Mukluk, $250
6. Sorel Joan of Arctic Boot, $130
7. Ugg the Lynnea, $180*
*Yes, an Ugg boot that doesn’t look like the foot of a gingerbread man! What can I say? I’m a sucker for a clog boot!