These ohhhhhhh-mazing statement pieces by Catherine Malandrino literally stopped me dead in my cybertracks. Um, WANT MUCH? Entitled the Talisman Collection, you can see how these treasures truly live up to their name. Rustic, yet refined, I love how the strips of black leather seemingly bind the majestic, earthy stones from some sort of outward evil. I also love any and all jewelry that makes me feel like an ass-kicking tribal warrior. In these earrings, I could rule the world. What, you don’t believe me?
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS