We at VG are all too familiar with the woes of having to work with a post-holiday budget and we hear you when you say a fresh, new pick-me-up is in order, but compromising next month’s rent… kinda out of the question. That’s why we’ve lowered the spending bar to a modest $20 for this week’s Etsy round-up to find you the best bargains out there for your buck.
Staggered rings? Check.
Tribal turbans? Check.
Art deco inspired jewelry? Check.
Fashion-forward on a ridiculously low budget? CHECK.
Believe us when we say this is real. We’ve done the calculating and the whole shebang can be yours for a measly < $200.
Looks like it’s time for you to GET SOME!
1. Southern Breeze Studio Southwest Diamond Earrings, $18
2. Crumpet Cake Starfish Necklace, $16
3. The Turnip Truck Hexagon Pendant Necklace, $15
4. Labyrinth Vintage Kitty Brass Ring, $20
5. Rave Neve Jewelry Byzantine Armor Ring, $20
6. The Vintage Cabin Tribal Brass Ring, $18
7. Madam George Tribal Turban, $15
8. Mis Kabelle Vintage Ivory and Grey Rope Belt, $16
9. Dress Design Kitty T-Shirt Dress, $17
10. Verhext Green Suede Drawstring Bucket Bag, $18