There are some things in life so beautiful, they hold you entirely spellbound at first sight. Christine Wallace‘s jewelry is one of them for me. I’ve been steadily stalking her Etsy shop and blog for only a short while now, but am continually amazed by the awe-inspiring adornments made by her hand. Whether it be her opulent deco or golden sparrow earrings, or this exquisite cherub locket and chains necklace, Christine’s work combines beautifully the old world with the new. These are pure pieces of inspiration for me and someday, I hope to have a healthy collection of her jewelry to call my very own—which luckily, isn’t such a far-off dream considering Wallace’s pieces range in price from $25–$225 (she also offers free shipping in the US!).
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS