Woe is you! The holidays are around the corner, and you’ve got nothin’ but an overloaded credit card and a modest fistful of cash with which to shop. What to do? Well, first off–put that pout away! We’ve have compiled this lil’ list of budget beauties for those of you looking to impress sans monetary stress. So buck up and let’s get the dang thing done together…
1. Tree and Kimball Aurelia Copper and Lace Necklace, $44
Four words: Handmade. Lace. Gossamer Chains. This is one she’ll want to wear daily.
2. Korres Jasmine Showergel (8.45oz), $6.50
All-natural, top-rated, heaven-smelling product–straight from the Greek Gods. This is a budget all-star.
3. Aqua Two-Finger Pyramid Ring (in zinc steel) via Bloomingdales, $16 (on sale!)
A trendy statement piece that packs just the right punch. For the knockout that she is.
4. Nine-piece assortment of Marcie Blaine Artisanal Chocolates (9th row down), $18
Quality sweet treats with a unique local flare. Who doesn’t like chocolate?
5. Fred Flare Greenwich Lace-up Heels, $44
Classic black ankle booties that will go with just about anything in her closet. How thoughtful of you!