1. I have been in love with the intoxicatingly elegant scent of Diptyque’s Baies Candle ($68 full size/$28 mini) for close to ten years now. While this does not justify one’s guessing of my age, the approaching holiday season does justify a reason to splurge…
2. I’ve been searching high and low for a coat that can bridge the gap between, well, the high and the low. This adorable button-up number by Unique Vintage ($88) features a flouncy skirted bottom that will drape perfectly over dresses, yet its clean tailoring can easily carry you through to work the next day.
3. These Boucle Gloves from NeedSupply ($32) would be a staple in the wardrobe of any 60’s socialite. Made of a soft wool blend and leather, these button-adorned beauties will add instant class and a bit of sass to any outfit, all the while keeping your mits toasty warm.
4. Now that the chill is here to stay, trade in your standard leggings for something a bit more structured. Free People‘s Ponte Knit Ankle Pants ($68) are thick enough to keep the gusts off your gams, and the cotton/spandex blend will give you that perfectly fitted snow bunny sex appeal.
5. Channel Joan Holloway in this hot cocoa Pocket Front Sweater from Forever 21 ($18). And it just so happens that this fits into the aforementioned collection like the missing piece in the puzzle of fabulosity. Enjoy!