Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit: the girl’s got style. Clad in a COS leather dress and Kurt Geiger heels, Olivia Palermo plays the part of an upper east side socialite–with a heavy dash of biker babe—perfectly. But there’s no need to rock the cash-ba in order to steal Miss Palermo’s look. Just take a peek below to see how you too can hit all the high notes… without rocking your wallet out of key.
1. Chico Cercella Necklace in Gold, $44 (Buy 2 and layer–the second one is half off!)
2. MM Couture Faux Leather Dress, $92
3. Jesselli Couture Croc-Embossed Clutch, $66
4. Clever Napkin Vintage Shoe Clips, $42
5. Urban Outfitters Suede Pump, $15 (On SUPER sale!)