We’ve all seen the skull (and crossbones) motif just about everywhere, and in every variation imaginable. I’ve seen it so much that I kind of make it a point to veer clear of it altogether. However, to every rule there is an exception–and that exception today comes in the form of these stunning Iosselliani Skull Stud Earrings. How fun are they? It’s almost as if Iossellani designers Paolo Giacomelli and Roberta Paolucci were channeling Sylvia Ji during the design process; I could definitely see her girls wearing these well…
Iosselliani also offers a more grandiose version of these studs if bigger and bolder is what you’re craving; they’re available for purchase in their e-shop and are equally to die for. In fact, after a bit of nosing around on their site, I’m sure you’ll realize your life is lacking in many shiny things of the Italian duo’s making. (Hey, I don’t blame you.) But if it all proves to be too much, I know of this really great place where you can get yourself a set of horse blinders for $17.
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS