I know what you’re thinking: it’s fall and winter’s around the corner; how am I supposed to justify buying a racerback tank? Okay, okay… I hear you. But do you know the fab quality that is T by Alexander Wang? Do you know the sexiness that is this cut and the softness that is light heather grey rayon? Do you know the variety of ways in which this might be styled (PJs included!)? Jeans n’ leggings n’ cut-offs with tights, oh my! You like this. This is timeless. It’s Wang! Come on, get a cheap fix for $50.00. DONE DEAL.
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS