Hoo boy, everyone loves a bargain, and look what I just spotted: a See by Chloé scarf for a smidge more than what you will pay at Macy’s. Interested? That’s what I thought. Fall is here and winter’s around the corner, so do yourself a favor and pick up a lux, cozy (WELL-MADE!) scarf to get you through the rough months. You all know about the cable-knit craze for fall/winter; this is the perfect way to incorporate that trend into your wardrobe, and all in a color that goes with everything. Might we also recall that quality pieces age well and last longer? Mmmhmm. I think we’ll all admit that paying $170.00 for a wool scarf is a bit steep… but $59.00, and for Chloé… now we’re talkin’.
CONTINUE THE HUNT
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT ©2010 - 2011 OF
VERY GLOSSY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- A VG INTERVIEW WITH SALLY JANE VINTAGE
- INSPIRATION FOUND: CHLOÉ SPRING 2012
- IT’S A WRAP: OUR 2011 HOLIDAY WISH LIST RUNDOWN
- A TREAT FOR THE SENSES: HYLO BOUTIQUES’ HOLIDAY EVENT
- SAVE OR SPEND: NINE WARDROBE STAPLES TO MIX AND MATCH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- STYLE DIRECTION: PLEIN SUD
- NINO BRAND’S FALL 2011 COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BELA SHEHU
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: YUMA BELLA
- INSPIRATION FOUND: LANA DEL REY
- STEAL HER STYLE: LADY SAGITTARIUS