We’ve said it once, we’ve said it twice… hell, we’ve said it a lot: neutral tones are (still) huge as we all transition into the fall/winter season. Camel is currently winning the race, offering up a bevy of sandy-hued pieces from which to choose. Here is a rundown of my top five:
1. Anthropologie‘s Lustrous Lavalier Top, ($88) delivers two trends in one with a lovely lace accent around the neckline. Create a little juxtaposition by pairing it up with skinny military cargos and your favorite heels.
2. Back in the day, every proper lady had a long, luxuriously soft camel coat in her closet. Shake it up a bit with Express‘s Ruffle-Bottom Wool Trench ($198) and its sweet military styling.
3. What goes better with camel to(n)es than a bit o’ Wang? Sir Alexander’s Pointe Zip Dress ($145) is hot to trot and great for layering.
4. In addition to neutrals, purple and red are big accent colors for fall, so why not get more bang for your buck and throw ’em all together? Fleuvog‘s Libby Smith Boots ($295) are easy on the eyes, and *hint hint,* would look gorg with the Wang mentioned above.
5. While I preach my love for pointy studs, round ones will do too–when placed properly, of course. La Mer Collections‘ Studded Wrap Watch ($115) gives you not one but two hues, and will look great stacked with Kooba‘s Triple Strand Cuff ($95).