Song of the day? Okay, I admit that’s a bit misleading considering I’ve been (obsessively) listening to this track and the rest of the Cults 7″ for weeks on end, and will continue doing so until their Debut LP hits in the spring. In the meantime I suggest you sit back and let this one soak in; it’s everything I’m feeling right now and I have a hunch you too will be swaying alongside me to the contagious sing-song melodies of this talented fledgling duo. 2011 U.S. tour dates? Here’s sincere hoping.
1. Noemiah Night Butterfly Earrings, $42
2. Classic Bookset designed by Christian Lacroix, $75
3. Balenciaga Paris Shower Gel, $40
4. Marc Jacobs Olive Leather Coin and Key Purse, $100
5. Sam Edelman Zain Wedge Boot, $150
6. ASOS Dipped Back Cape Trench, $129